If you’re planning holiday events or receiving house guests this Thanksgiving or Christmas, now would be a good time to prepare your condo for the occasion. These ideas from Neff & Associates Insurance Services Inc. in Pismo Beach, CA can help you get started.
Declutter Living Areas
Clear out the clutter in your entryway and living room to create a more comfortable, relaxing environment for your festivities. This includes old newspapers, magazines, books, sports equipment, winter boots and anything else that makes your condo look cramped and messy. Store items that you want to keep and get rid of junk.
Clean, Clean, Clean
Wash curtains, dust furniture, clean windows, and floors. If needed, touch up walls with a fresh coat of paint for the holidays. Clean the kitchen to include cupboards, counters, refrigerator, and oven so you can cook in a clean, inspiring setting. Deep clean your bathrooms and stock up on bathroom supplies like toilet paper, paper towels and toiletries. Place holiday scented candles on the windowsill for a special touch.
Decorate Your Condo
Spread holiday cheer by putting up a tree and decorations to match. Holiday decorations help create a festive, welcoming environment for family and friends visiting for the holidays.
Prepare Guest Bedroom
Air out the room to ensure it smells fresh. Make room in your closet for guest clothing and bags. Wash sheets, blankets and towels ahead of time, so they’re ready when guests arrive. Place a bowl of holiday snacks on the nightstand for guests to snack on. Make sure guests have good lighting to read during their stay.
Update Condo Insurance
Be prepared for unexpected accidents or calamities by updating your condo insurance. To learn more about condo insurance coverage and costs, contact Neff & Associates Insurance Services Inc in Pismo Beach, CA.
Commercial insurance is a broad category of insurance that includes many types of policies for specific protection. Any business that has employees must have workers’ compensation insurance. Every business needs general liability insurance. If you use any vehicles for the business, even if only occasionally, there needs to be commercial vehicle insurance in place.
If a business owns or leases a real property it needs to have commercial property and casualty (P&C) insurance. If it makes or distributes products, it needs product liability insurance. For those in a professional licensed occupation, such as healthcare practitioners or attorneys, then professional liability insurance is warranted.
Commercial Insurance for Specific Needs
Many other forms of commercial insurance are helpful for protection against other risks, which include:
- Business Interruption — This insurance provided financial support when the business cannot operate normally due to circumstances beyond the control of the business owner.
- Key Person Life Insurance — Businesses that operate with the important contribution of one or a few individuals may want to consider getting key person life insurance that covers the death or incapacity of an important owner. These funds can help a business sustain operations while recovering for the loss of a key person.
- Cyber Security Insurance — Cyber fraud is a significant risk from many businesses. This protection is important for any online business. It is especially important for a business that collects or stores personal information of consumers.
- Umbrella Insurance — This type of insurance extends the policy limits of underlying policies and provides protection for some risks that are not otherwise covered.
- Special Risks — There are customized commercial insurance policies available for special circumstances. Consult with your agent at Neff & Associates Insurance Services Inc serving Pismo Beach, CA and the surrounding communities.
There are so many kinds of commercial insurance that it is best to get a free commercial insurance review with the help of your agent at Neff & Associates Insurance Services Inc in Pismo Beach, CA. Your agent will review the current coverage to look for gaps that may create significant risk. Contact your agent today for a commercial insurance review and a quote.