Have you noticed your patio in Pismo Beach, CA looking a bit shabby lately? Here are a few super-easy ways to rejuvenate that patio even if you’re on a tight budget.
- Have pests taken over the patio due to debris blown in by the wind? After cleaning up the debris stop pests by replacing regular mulch with pine cones. Amazingly, these spiny cones deter pests and pets looking to dig.
- Give that boring concrete a new look with some color. A little paint can bring color and fun! Create a fun pattern to mimic carpet, game boards like Twister, or mimic the appearance of an upscale stone patio.
- Don’t pitch that rusty metal patio furniture. Give it a rust-busting makeover with a wire brush, sandpaper, or steel wool with a little vinegar to scrub it away. Then you can give it all a new paint job with some vibrant paint colors.
- Build an easy mini fire pit to create a nice focal point for guests. It adds some fun and function. You can make a small pit with heat-resistant fire bricks, stacking them in two or three layers in a small circle on a stone slab. Tada! A small fire pit.
- If your patio is cluttered with outdoor items, paint wooden crates in fun colors to organize and store these items. You can arrange them to appear interesting or add wheels to make them mobile.
Neff & Associates Insurance Services Inc
We know Pismo Beach, CA is a great place to enjoy a patio in your home, and we want to make sure you have the right homeowner’s insurance to cover that home you love. Contact a Neff & Associates Insurance Services Inc experienced agent today to review your home insurance options.