INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE AND SHARING
The only personal information about you that we collect is information you voluntarily give us. This information may include:
- Information you provide when you subscribe to our Services, such as your name, physical address and email address, as well as your credit card or other billing information.
- Information you provide to respond to a Neff & Associates Insurance Services, Inc. survey.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email address, if you contact us.
- Details of any other transactions you carry out through our Services.
We will only use your personal information (i) for the purpose you provided it, such as to present the Services and its content to you, (ii) to notify you about Neff & Associates Insurance Services, Inc. events or services. For any other use, we will first obtain your explicit consent.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone. We will not disclose your personal information to any third party outside of our organization, other than:
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Neff & Associates Insurance Services, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of a bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Neff & Associates Insurance Services, Inc. about our users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
As you use our website we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns. The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include cookies. A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate setting on your web browser.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may do the following at any time by contacting us at the address set forth below in writing:
- Opt out of any future contacts from us.
- See what information we have about you, if any.
- Change, correct, or have us delete any information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained in the Services.
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Neff & Associates Insurance Services, Inc
Attn: Matthew Neff
PO Box 1940
Pismo Beach, CA 93448
Updated: June 1st, 2020